Interested in becoming a securities trader? The financial sector is growing quickly thanks to increased interest among retail investors— so it makes sense that you want to get in on the action.

It doesn’t take a lot of time or schooling, but you still need to earn professional licenses from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) before you can start working as a broker or trading many high-value assets. It’s a good idea for you to familiarize yourself with the SIE exam, Series 7, Series 6, and their continuing education requirements.

Once you’ve made a decision, check out this regularly updated page for extra discounts, sales, and promo codes. That way, you can save a little more money and increase your profit margin!

5/5 - (2 votes)

Kenneth W. Boyd is a former Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and the author of several of the popular "For Dummies" books published by John Wiley & Sons including 'CPA Exam for Dummies' and 'Cost Accounting for Dummies'.

Ken has gained a wealth of business experience through his previous employment as a CPA, Auditor, Tax Preparer and College Professor. Today, Ken continues to use those finely tuned skills to educate students as a professional writer and teacher.