Real estate is a lucrative career to get into, but it can also be difficult to get started. Licensing exams and continuing education (CE) have some fairly strict requirements. That’s why it’s important to find a good course provider for all of your real estate needs.
One of the most well known online schools for real estate education is Real Estate Express. They offer courses for earning different real estate licenses (i.e. sales, broker, appraisal, etc.). Más, you can easily pivot to their CE courses as soon as you’ve earned your license.
Read on to see exactly how they help their customers.
How do you rate Real Estate Express Review?
Overview of Real Estate Express
Real Estate Express focuses specifically on online learning solutions for real estate professionals. Their focus on providing online courses enables students like you to start a real estate career quickly and affordably.
These courses have been around since 1996 and have helped over 520,000 aspiring real estate professionals. Knowing that, it’s easy to see why they’re such a popular choice for test prep.
Listed below are a few of the features you can expect from Real Estate Express:
- 135 Hour Pre-License Course
- State Approved Instructor Support
- 3 Real Estate Ebooks
- Exam Cram Video
- Real Estate Dictionary
- Pass Guarantee
What’s Included With Real Estate Express?
Video lectures are a major component of these real estate courses. These convey important real estate concepts in an easy to understand manner— which is especially appealing to anyone who prefers a visual learning style. This is largely due to the methods in which your instructors teach the materials.
Each lecture has a heavy focus on visual information. New concepts are introduced alongside visual aids, which are broken down on screen. Doing so tends to make the course much easier to understand. Más, this is a much more engaging way to learn the course material. If you struggle to follow along with dry study texts, this is a fantastic feature for you to have while studying for your exams!
Live Instructor Support
Instead of just offering self-study resources, Real Estate Express encourages a blend of learning styles as the best way to teach their students. Por ejemplo, their instructors are available for live help in a number of different ways— any student can ask their teacher a question and quickly receive a detailed answer.
If you upgrade to one of their premium packages, there are other support methods available as well.
People who pay for the Ultimate Learning package gain access to a 1 year professional development mentoring program. Completing this will allow you to learn essential real estate skills from another professional. Más, it guarantees that you have the full focus of your mentor during the learning process. Enrolling in this mentorship program practically guarantees success— not just on your exams, but for your future career in real estate!
Real Estate Express also has you covered beyond the licensing exam; their platform includes a wide range of Continuing Education courses. Each of these focuses on a specific element of real estate. Thanks to that, you can easily focus on the areas you specialize in. Doing so will help you build your professional knowledge as you maintain your certification.
Más, Real Estate Express makes it easy to earn the credits you need.
Each of their CE packages are offered to help you easily build a course to fit your state’s real estate license requirements. Por ejemplo, California requires 45 CE hours to keep your license— so Real Estate Express built their California CE packages to be 45 hours long. On top of that, these courses can be tweaked to focus on the specific areas of interest, which will help keep you engaged as you easily earn the credits you need.
Real Estate Express Pricing
Pricing for Real Estate Express is dependent on which course you’re interested in taking. They offer courses for Real Estate Licensing, Broker Licensing, and CE credits. Each of them has their own set of course tiers.
The prices for the courses are:
- Real Estate Basics – $119
- Real Estate Exam Prep – $225
- Real Estate Exam Prep Plus – $349
- Real Estate Ultimate Learning – $449
- Broker Basics – $319
- Broker Ultimate Learning – $399
- 45 Hour CE Package – $68.95
- CE Plus Membership – $92
Como puedes ver, you have plenty of options with Real Estate Express. Make sure to pick the one that best appeals to you!
Pros & Contras
It’s important to take a look at what does and doesn’t work for a company. For instance, Real Estate Exam has these upsides and downsides:
- Pass Guarantee: Real Estate Express has a lot of confidence in their ability to help you pass your licensing exams and become a real estate agent. You can see this through their great pass guarantee; anyone who doesn’t pass on the first try will receive a full refund for the course.
- Exam Cram Videos: Anyone who’s studied for an exam knows the importance of a final review. Real Estate Express provides this through 14 exam cram videos. Completing these will ensure that everything you’ve learned stays fresh in your mind when you take the final exam.
- Practice Tests: Every student has a chance to prepare for the real estate license exam by completing dozens of practice tests. Each test mimics the format and content of the exam perfectly, which ensures that you’re an experienced test taker long before you’ve completed the course.
- No Live Lectures: All lectures included in this course are on-demand, so you can’t ask your instructor questions in the middle like a live classroom session. This isn’t too bad since there’s plenty of other ways to get live help— but it’s still a little disappointing to see when you first sign up.
Still want to know more about this online course? Read on to see the answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Q: How long does it take to finish Real Estate Express’s online course?
UNA: You have six months to complete any course you sign up for. This is typically enough time for anyone to finish, although you can pay for a course extension if you need it.
Q: Can I purchase individual parts of the Real Estate Express course package?
UNA: Sí. Each unit of the course can be purchased separately for $99. Each of these takes roughly 45 hours to complete.
Q: Does Real Estate Express have an age restriction?
UNA: No, although your state board will have an age restriction for who can earn their license. It’s up to you to time your course correctly so you can take the test afterwards.
I highly suggest signing up for this course if any of the following applies to you.
- If you are a visual learner, este es el curso para usted.
- If you’re interested in educational support after the exam, este es el curso para usted.
- If you enjoy a blend of teaching styles, este es el curso para usted.
- If you only care about live content, this isn’t the course for you.
Real Estate Express has a lot to offer for people interested in any aspect of real estate. Their expert instructors can easily teach you important concepts through an engaging visual style. Más, their support extends beyond your licensing exam through a wide range of CE courses. Adicionalmente, you have a lot of choices when purchasing a prep course, so you won’t have to worry about paying for anything other than what you want to use.
I highly recommend signing up for this course as soon as possible. It’s well worth your time and money!