LSATMax Prep has become a real powerhouse in the test prep space over the last few years and they continue to challenge the status quo of how to best prepare for the LSAT.
Their streamlined course comes with thousands of LSAT practice questions coupled with several hours of supplementary video content to reinforce your working knowledge of the material.
However, their distinguishing characteristic is the way they infuse modern technology into traditional education models: adaptive learning to reduce study time without sacrificing effectiveness, a handy mobile app to improve their material’s utility, and tablet-based support for the digital LSAT.
But these are just a few reasons why LSATMax is likely to be the perfect course for you. Keep reading to find out about the others!
Overview of LSATMax Prep Course
LSATMax is a great course that comes with all sorts of study tools and state-of-the-art software that adapts to your level of knowledge. As you study and practice, you will receive analytic feedback that calculates your overall performance to highlight the subjects that need more attention.
This course is flexible and easy to follow along. You can use the mobile app to study wherever you go and the Whiteboard lessons are awesome for that real classroom environment. With more than 9,000 practice questions, LSATMax will certainly prepare you for everything you will face on the LSAT.
Key Features that come with LSATMax:
- Free Mobile App (with optional premium features)
- 9,000+ LSAT Practice Questions
- 80 Hours of Video Lessons
- Detailed Explanations for Practice Questions and LR Questions
- Real-Time Analytics Built Into the Dashboard
- Office Hours and Private Tutoring
- Financing Payment Plans
What’s Included With LSATMax
Studying for the LSAT can be really time-consuming, especially if you are a full-time student or employee. The mobile app with LSATMax makes studying on the go that much easier since you can download it for free and receive all sorts of content at no additional cost.
On this app, you can watch whiteboard lessons, play Logic Games, or engage in daily drills. As you progress through these materials, the built-in analytics will update in real time to track your overall exam readiness.
All of this material is available online and can be used on your computer as well; however, the mobile app makes the course phone friendly and easy to pick up quick study sessions. Additionally, the recent addition of tablet-LSAT support for both Android and iOS versions of this app make it just as easy for students to prepare for the digital LSAT as well!
LSAT Practice Questions
LSATMax is loaded with practice material for you. By the time you walk into the real LSAT exam, you will have experience taking over 9,000 original and declassified LSAT questions, so you won’t be surprised by anything it throws at you.
You will also have 84 digital and hardcopy full-length LSAT exams. That’s more than enough to practice with for any student!
LSATMax comes with more than 80 hours of video lessons for you to watch in order to learn every concept covered on the LSAT. These videos are organized to give you a real-classroom feel and taught by extremely capable instructors with experience earning high exam scores.
The instructors that made these videos are LSAT experts and lead each class with what LSATMax likes to call “Whiteboard Video Lectures.” Visual accompaniment is provided with the aid of a whiteboard that can help highlight major points and break down complex concepts.
Compared to the other LSAT courses available, LSATMax is pretty affordable. There are a variety of course packages for you to choose from depending on your budget. You can also take advantage of their free mobile app and customize your course package based on what you need.
Lifetime access courses range from $799.99 to $1,299.99, but you also have the option to pay a monthly subscription for all three of their courses. LSATMax knows that students aren’t always in the place to drop some big money, so zero percent financing is offered over a period of 3, 6, 12, or 18 months.
Save $50 off LSATMax Prep Course
Pros & Cons
What makes LSATMax such a great course?
- Pro – Analytic Feedback: No need to worry about pointless studying: LSATMax’s software will analyze your overall performance and pinpoint your areas of weakness. This allows you to have a personalized study plan that optimizes your time and keeps you on track to a high LSAT score.
- Pro – Top-Notch Instructors: Not only are you taught in a real classroom setting, but you will be able to communicate with your world-class instructors just like an in-person class. You will also be able to use live message boards to receive support whenever you are confused, but you can also communicate directly via their Office Hours.
- Pro – Affordable: Out of all the LSAT courses online, I’ve found that LSATMax is the best bang for your buck. Instead of paying for separate study materials and question banks, you get the whole package for an affordable cost or with a flexible payment plan.
- Con – No In-Person Courses: Although the video lessons, practice questions, and mobile app are appealing methods for modern students, individuals who prefer learning in a live classroom environment will be disappointed by LSATMax.
Frequently Asked Questions
What else do you need to know when it comes to LSATMax?
Q: Is there any type of a higher score guarantee?
A: Yes, there is! If your score does not improve after you have completed your LSATMAX course, you can receive a full refund! Just make sure you check the fine print to qualify.
Q: How does the financing work for LSATMax?
A: LSATMax offers 0% financing with Affirm for the lifetime course. Payments can be as low as $38/month.
Now that you know what to expect with LSATMax, let’s look at some of the common questions many LSAT candidates have:
- If you like to study on the go, this is the course for you.
- If you need an affordable course or one that comes with a financing plan, this is the course for you.
- If you like to utilize mobile, this is the course for you.
- If you like studying in a physical classroom with a live instructor, this is not the course for you.
LSATMax is truly a great prep course for aspiring Law School students. With lots of studying flexibility and financing options, this is the perfect option for busy students on a budget. Attending on-site lectures is not easy to do, and this problem was solved through LSATMax’s online format. The end result is an adaptable course that gives you a unique LSAT study plan.
What are you waiting for? LSATMax offers a score increase guarantee so you literally have nothing to lose!