Looking for the best online real estate schools in Arizona? We’ve got you covered.
Real estate is a lucrative career path, especially if you live in Arizona. According to Ziprecruiter, Arizona real estate agents earn an average annual salary of $87,414, but senior positions can earn upwards of $70,000 annually.1
However, it can be very difficult to become a licensed real estate agent. You must complete 90 hours of pre-licensing courses and pass the real estate license exam at an accredited ADRE school.2 Luckily, this work can be completed online instead of in person, which gives you plenty of options for schooling.
I’ve gone ahead and looked at the most popular online real estate schools in Arizona in order to make things easier for you. Each of these education options has something special to offer, but they appeal to different kinds of students. Read on to see what the 5 best real estate schools are in Arizona.
The Best Arizona Real Estate License Prep
- Aceable Agent Real Estate Prep
- PrepAgent RE Arizona License Prep
- The CE Shop Arizona Real Estate License Prep
- Compucram Arizona Real Estate License Prep
- Mbition Arizona Real Estate License Prep
- PDH Academy Arizona Real Estate
#1 Aceable Agent
Aceable Agent students have a great deal of freedom when preparing for the real estate exam. Anyone signing up can take video or audio lectures or self-study with some textbooks. Plus, lessons can easily be supplemented by completing a few practice problems or sitting in on a live webinar. Aceable Agent has you covered no matter what your preferred learning style.
Signing up for this online Arizona real estate course will give you:
- 75 Video Lessons
- 70 Audio Lessons
- 1700+ Practice Problems
- Real Estate Ebook
- Live Webinars
Prices vary based on what course features you’re interested in using. Self-study students may be satisfied by the Essential or Deluxe plans for $531 and $700, respectively. Both of these offer different types of on-demand materials, such as lectures or ebooks. Alternatively, people interested in live learning can try out the $893 premium plan, which provides access to live webinars and tutoring.
- Live Q&A: Every Friday, Aceable Agent hosts a live Q&A session for any student who wants extra information on what they’re learning.
- Private Tutoring: Premium courses come with the option to schedule a 1-hour tutoring session with your teacher.
- Easy to Understand: Aceable Agent doesn’t bludgeon you with jargon and industry terms out the gate. Instead, they break things down into easy-to-understand language while teaching.
- Reading Material: The eBooks included with Aceable Agent provide a bigger picture of the industry you’re looking to enter, providing a more comprehensive education about the industry that can help you take the next step after earning your license.
Any student interested in an Arizona real estate career would benefit greatly from completing one of Aceable Agent’s courses
Up to 30% Savings on Aceable Agent Premium Exam
#2 PrepAgent Review
PrepAgent’s real estate school has different education options that work together in order to form an excellent real estate crash course. Here’s how they do it:
Watching or listening to PrepAgent’s lectures will help you establish a baseline of knowledge. However, they also include a set of practice questions and worksheets like PDH Academy. This lets you track your progress and see how much you’ve learned from each lecture. They even included flashcards that are perfect for quick study sessions if you don’t have a lot of time.
Aside from the lectures, PrepAgent’s live content is heavily focused on webinars. Participating in these allows you to directly interact with teachers and fellow real estate agents. You can get answers to any questions on the fly; some teachers will even adjust their lessons based on student needs. These webinars are available 5 days a week, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to fit a few of them into your schedule. And they’re definitely one of the reasons we rank them as one of the 5 best online real estate schools in Arizona.
There are 3 pricing options for PrepAgent: Basic, Deluxe, and Premium. The Basic option just gives you access to test questions and only lasts one week. However, it also only costs $59— so it might be a good choice if you’ve already done some studying and just need a quick cram course. The Deluxe course comes with all of the remaining self-study materials for $79, and the Premium plan includes all self-study and live content for $99.
I would recommend the deluxe plan if you want the most content but don’t care about live lectures and webinars. But if you do want live content, then the Premium plan is definitely worth your money.
- Audio Lessons: PrepAgent’s deluxe plan comes with hours of audio lessons that you can listen to in the car or while you’re working on something else.
- Live Webinars: Every week, PrepAgent hosts 5 different live webinars where students can connect with their teachers and ask questions about real estate concepts.
- Affordable: If you only need to brush up on a few core concepts the week before your exam, PrepAgent has the most affordable package you can find that still offers an effective study schedule.
- Limited Bonus Content: Students only get access to a few flashcards and a vocabulary sheet outside of the main course content.
PrepAgent is an excellent choice for anyone who values choice in their study methods. They accommodate different learning styles for an extremely fair price. I highly recommend checking them out if you need a little extra help before the exam.
Save 20% on Prep Agent Real Estate Courses
#3 The CE Shop Real Estate Review
Contrary to Mbition, The CE Shop’s main focus is instructor-led webinars. Webinars are offered both live and on-demand, so you can choose a real estate pre-licensing course according to your learning preferences. Live courses offer you the chance to speak with your instructor and ask questions, but on-demand online real estate courses let you work through everything at your own pace. Neither is better than the other, so feel free to pick whichever option you prefer.
Each webinar is supplemented by self-study content. These include flashcards for vocabulary or simple concepts, as well as a real estate glossary and ebooks. Using these is a good way to keep information fresh in your mind even when not actively studying. I’d recommend setting aside 30 minutes of your day to complete these in order to reinforce what you’ve learned.
Currently, there are 3 choices for CE Shop courses in Arizona: the standard, value, or premium package. The $619 standard package includes everything mentioned above, but the other choices have some bonuses. Purchasing the $659 value package gives you access to a set of real estate business-building courses once you’ve passed the state exam. Additionally, the premium course comes with 24 hours of continuing education courses for you to get a jump start on maintaining your real estate salesperson’s license once you’ve earned it.
The prices may be steep, but they frequently go on sale. If you’re interested in a long and rewarding real estate career, both the value and premium packages are excellent choices.
- Unlimited Exams: The CE Shop gives an unlimited number of customizable real estate practice exams to their customers.
- Modular Design: This course is designed to help you learn each major real estate concept on its own before showing you how to apply it to everything else you’ve learned. It’s design makes it one of the best online real estate schools in Arizona.
- Extra Credit: Once you’ve earned your real estate license, Arizona requires you to meet continuing education requirements to maintain your status. Fortunately, CE Shop offers some of the best continuing education online, including 24 hours of CE included free with their Premium course!
- Price: High quality comes at an equally high price. This is currently the most expensive course on this list.
Although pricey, CE Shop’s course is highly effective and comes with a pass guarantee. I’d recommend trying the free trial before making a purchase.
Save $100 on The CE Shop Pre-Licensing Education
#4 Compucram AZ Real Estate Review
Compucram’s real estate education program doesn’t force you to move faster than you’re comfortable. Instead, you can take as much time as you need to prepare yourself for the upcoming real estate exam. Their online real estate classes automatically save your progress whenever you exit the course. That way, you can stop whenever you need to and pick up studying from where you left off.
Every Compucram teacher is highly qualified to help you along your intended career path. As experts in both teaching and practicing real estate, you’re guaranteed a good education that leverages personal experience. This ensures that you understand how to apply knowledge to your work instead of just knowing the theory.
There are 3 real estate courses available in Arizona: State-specific, National, and National+State online courses. The Arizona pre-licensing courses cost $49 and teach you all the state-specific regulations involved in working as a real estate agent. Naturally, the $59 National course does the same thing for national regulations. Finally, you can also buy a combo of the two for $89.
This is the most affordable education program on this list, so we highly recommend the National+Arizona package if you want to save a lot of money.
- Readiness Indicator: Every time you progress in the course, it contributes towards your readiness indicator. This will tell you exactly when you’re prepared enough to pass your real estate licensing exam.
- Dynamic Exams: Each practice test shifts to focus on your weakest areas. That way, you’re always learning and shoring up your weaknesses as you study.
- Broader Perspective: Many online exam prep courses merely “teach for the test” and skimp on subject matter that applies to the industry at large. Fortunately, Compucram offers study materials with a basis in the industry that can also improve your test score.
- Limited Access: Compucram’s courses don’t come with unlimited access. Instead, you only have 180 days to complete everything.
Compucram is an excellent budget-friendly real estate school. The teachers are highly qualified and you can move at whatever pace you like.
#5 Mbition Real Estate Review
Mbition, like most online real estate courses, uses test-based content to prepare you for the state exam. However, what sets them apart is their adaptive technology. As you study and work through each exam topic, the course dynamically shifts to create a personalized study plan. This means you’re always reinforcing your professional knowledge— but it also keeps you on your toes instead of being bored with your studies.
Of course, practice questions aren’t the only thing Mbition has to offer. They also include an Exam Prep Toolkit: which includes extra materials such as flashcards, course reviews, and test-taking strategies. Using these with the practice problems will help familiarize you with the state licensing exam format and content well ahead of time.
Finally, Mbition’s course teaches you strong math skills. They understand that math is an important aspect of real estate and don’t want you to be unprepared. In order to do so, you’ll work on real estate-based math parallel to other studying.
You have 2 choices when purchasing a Mbition course— the Exam Prep Package and the Master Exam Prep Package for $59 and $129, respectively. Purchasing the standard package grants you access to the test-based content, while the master package includes the Exam Prep Toolkit and math materials.
- Personalized Study Plan: Mbition’s course focuses on building a study plan that suits your needs perfectly.
- Mathmaster Course: All students gain access to a bonus course focusing on the math you need to use as a real estate agent.
- Fosters Familiarity: Unlike Compucram, Mbition places more emphasis on “teaching for the test” by teaching you exam-taking strategies. This doesn’t affect the quality of their materials; if anything, it enhances it!
- No Live Learning: Currently, Mbition’s course is focused entirely on self-study content. If that’s a deal breaker, then I recommend trying out Aceable Agent or PrepAgent.
Mbition is an extremely solid and affordable option for preparing to become a real estate agent. They offer a solid range of materials and will help you prepare for the exam through adaptive learning. Make sure to check them out.
#6 PDH Real Estate Review
PDH Academy’s online real estate courses are 100% self-paced. If you already have a busy schedule, this allows you to work whenever you have some spare time. Thanks to this and their lifetime access, you’ll never have to worry about time limits when preparing for the real estate exam.
Each course has been designed by a highly experienced instructor, so each lesson plan is relevant and up-to-date. Their curriculum also effectively demonstrates how certain concepts are applied in the day-to-day work of a professional real estate agent. Each teacher loves what they do— you can see that passion throughout the course, making it one of the 5 best online real estate schools in Arizona.
All of the self-study materials included with PDH have been designed to perfectly mimic the actual real estate exam. That way, you can familiarize yourself with the test format and grow comfortable with the exam ahead of time. Even though the practice questions aren’t the exact questions you’ll see, they’re an excellent indicator of what will be expected of you.
You have 2 options when purchasing the PDH Academy course for Arizona. The self-study materials can be purchased separately for $99, or you can pay $399 to include a series of ebooks, a pass guarantee, several study guides, and instructor support. Considering everything included, we recommend the second option for a better deal.
- Unlimited Support: Every question you ask will get a swift response from PDH’s highly qualified real estate instruction team.
- Self-Paced: PDH’s courses are all completely self-paced. You have unlimited course access for as long as you like, so take as much time as you need to study.
- Mobile Compatibility: You can access PDH Academy on your smartphone, tablet, or home computer without any interruptions or compatibility issues. This makes it easy to study wherever you are and whatever you’re doing at the time.
- No Audio Lessons: There’s no great way to take your studying on the go with PDH’s real estate licensing course.
PDH Academy offers the best self study materials on this list. You won’t see any live content here, but you shouldn’t need it if you complete everything they offer. Make sure to check them out if it sounds interesting to you!
Arizona Online Real Estate Schools FAQs
If you’re still confused, check out these answers to frequently asked questions regarding Arizona real estate agents’ requirements:
According to the Arizona Department of Real Estate, you must complete 90 hours of an approved pre-licensing course before you can attempt the real estate exam.2
You need to score at least 75 percent on a 180-question exam. These include both national and state-specific questions. Since you only have 200 minutes to complete the test, it can be fairly difficult.
Unfortunately, Arizona doesn’t offer reciprocity with any other state.3